The Long Drive Federation (LDF) was founded in 2016 to improve, promote and encourage Long Drive competitions throughout the World in conformity with the Olympic principles.
The name of the Federation shall be referred to on this website, in the Constitution, and associated Bylaws as “the Federation” and “LDF.”
The LDF is the controlling body for Long Drive Sport around the World. It is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization registered as a sports federation under the United States laws.
The LDF has the following objectives:
– develop Long Drive Tournaments in all the Continents.
– frame and interpret Long Drive Federation Constitution and By-Laws.
– promote and sanction international Long Drive competitions.
– arrange dates, events, venues for World Championships.
– confirm and maintain world record.
– establish and maintain rules for Long Drive.
– represent Long Drive on / to other international sports bodies.
– preserve the integrity of Long Drive Athletes and competitions.
– maintain alliances with Long Drive organizations including Continental
Federations, Professional Leagues and organizations representing forms of
– Long Drive Sport transcends all political, ideological, and cultural barriers and
will therefore not acknowledge or accept any form of discrimination in our
sport against its members and/or individuals.